One of the most frequent requests we get is for transportation assistance. This can come in various forms and for a variety of reasons. Some examples of the most frequent requests are:
- Transport for Doctor Visits or Day Surgery
- Hospital Discharge
- Move-In / Transport to Retirement Community
- Drop-off / Pick-up at Adult Day Care Centers
- Transport to/from Dialysis
- Shopping (Grocery, Mall, Pharmacy etc.)
- Visits to Parks, Recitals, Holiday Events etc.
We have a standard transportation package which includes pick-up, drop-off, 2 hrs. assistance/time with a Home Health Care Plus caregiver, and 25 mile (maximum) for a set-rate of $45.00. Any time or distance above these amounts - normal rates/mileage would apply. Current mileage, if a caregiver drives his/her own car is $0.75/mile - subject to change according to gas prices.